The National Lottery on Radio X, July 2021 – Specific Rules.
1. The National Lottery promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 13th September 2021 – Sunday 19th September 2021 on Radio X. The ‘Promotion Partners’ mentioned in these Specific Rules are Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, operator of The National Lottery.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at radiox.co.uk, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 13th September 2021 and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 19th September 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone. If such winner does not respond within 7 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 7 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We and Camelot may publish and publicise your name and your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your companion’s association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
9. One winning entrant will receive 2 Standing Tickets to see The Vaccines in Brighton at Concorde 2 on Sunday 3rd October 2021 and £600 spending money. Winners will be added to the guestlist. Spending money will be transferred via bank transfer using global’s Audata system.
10. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, food/drink are not included within the prize.
11. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
13. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
14. Your personal data and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Camelot, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
15. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
17. We, the Promotion Partner and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
19. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
20. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.